InStore Audio Network is searching for the best candidates for the following positions:
Full-time Help Desk Specialist / Customer Support – IMMEDIATE OPENING!
This role is a hands-on position that involves a lot of phone support and on-line interaction with our music service customers. You will provide technical assistance and support related to basic computer systems, hardware, or software. You will respond to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implement a solution. Responsibilities include:
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries via phone and email — and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either over the phone or via email in a very clear and concise manner.
- Train other users in the basic skills — but we will also train you and lead you through the process. Very easy to learn and grasp if you have basic IT knowledge.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Some Linux experience a plus.
- Light shipping responsibilities.
- You may also assist with other areas within the company including accounting, data entry and some limited sales support.
- Enthusiasm, problem solving skills and a great attitude a must!
This is a full time position based in Princeton, NJ and work-from-home during COVID is not possible due to the essential nature of this job. Compensation is related to and based on skills and experience. This position may require the ability to lift up to 35 pounds. You will report to the Manager of IT / Customer Support. Our compensation package includes a base salary and we offer benefits including health and 401k.
Send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org We are hiring for this position NOW.