InStore Audio Network is searching for the best candidates for the following positions:
Part-time Intern / Help Desk Specialist / Some Accounting / Some Data Entry / Some Sales Support
This role is a training role for a college student looking to gain short term, real world experience. You role will give you experience in providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution. Responsibilities include:
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries via phone and email — and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either over the phone or via email in a very clear and concise manner.
- Train computer users.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Some Linux experience a plus.
- Light shipping responsibilities.
- You may also assist with other areas within the company including accounting, data entry and some limited sales support.
- Enthusiasm, problem solving skills and a great attitude a must!
This is a paid, hourly rate internship and we can discuss details when we meet. This position may require the ability to lift up to 35 pounds. This job is based in Princeton and will report to the Manager of IT / Customer Support.
Business Development Manager – Advertising Sales
OK… this is a sales position and we can call it a variety of titles, but this job can be very lucrative, rewarding and fun. It requires tenacity, creativity and the ability to build relationships. You should have some sales experience, be very proficient at Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), have good attention to detail but be ready to figure out how you will differentiate yourself from a flock of 100 other people clamoring for the attention of that decision maker at each of your accounts. This job will require cold calling, prospecting and selling with ideas. But our advertising program really works and we have a ton of tools to help you show advertisers how you can help them reach consumers and sell more product in the store. Pleasant persistence and the drive to be super successful are must-have qualities. We will help you get acclimated to this position and top management is there to provide support to help you succeed. This job is based in Princeton, NJ and you will report to the Director of Sales. We offer a compensation package that is at the top of the pay scale among companies in our space which includes a base salary and generous commission plan – and we offer benefits including health and 401k.